Information Sessions & Tech Talks
Meet and network with employers about career/internship opportunities. Learn about trends within a specific organization in a forum setting. Look for announcements on the SJSU Handshake newsfeed!
View our online calendar for dates and times. www.sjsu.edu/careercenter > SJSU Handshake
Select Tues, Wed, and Thurs 12:30 – 2:00pm Location TBD
Upcoming Information Sessions & Tech Talks
Continue to check back for more updates!
5 Tips for getting the most out of an Information Session/Tech Talk:
- Do your research ahead of time. Review the employer’s website and get to know a little about the company.
- Check SJSU Handshake to see what positions the employer may be recruiting for.
- Prepare a targeted resume to share with the employer after the session.
- Prepare questions to ask the employer beyond what can be found on their website.
- Dress for success. This is a networking opportunity! It is recommended that you dress business casual.