- Workplace Diversity – Diversity job search engine.
- EOP - Equal Opportunity Publications website.
- Diversity Working – The largest diversity job board online.
- IM Diversity – African, Asian, Hispanic, & Native American job search resources.
- DiversityInc - The career resource for diversity enthusiasts. Includes career-related diversity news stories, job listings and resume posting features.
- Diversity - America's most trusted source for recruiting job seekers from diverse ethnic cultures, life styles, life stages, creative persuasions, abilities, religious affiliations and gender.
- San Jose State AB540 Information - Provides an overview of Assembly Bill 540 as well as resources at SJSU and in the community.
- Black Enterprise - Web site for entrepreneurs.
- Black News - Daily News for Black Professionals, including job postings.
- The Black Collegian - The Career Site for Students of Color.
- The Black Perspective -This family of online publications serves to aid specific targeted minority groups in finding news & information, job opportunities, and other useful employment related resources.
- Asian Jobs -Jobs for bilingual candidates who speak English and Asian languages.
- Goldsea - Articles and links to many useful sites.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals - A national not-for-profit organization for professionals of varying Asian descent.
- Downtown Streets Team - Through an award-winning work-first model, Downtown Streets Team provides homeless and low-income individuals with the resources they need to rebuild their lives. First, they join a team and begin working collaboratively on beautification projects. In return, they receive a stipend in gift cards to help co er their basic needs, while taking advantage of case management and employment services to find housing and a job.
- ALPHA - A leading professional association dedicated to enhancing opportunities for Latinos in the accounting, finance and related professions.
- iHispano - is committed to promoting Hispanic Employment and networking opportunities through its partnerships with leading Hispanic organizations and corporate clients.
- Latpro - The Latpro service enables employers and recruiters to efficiently find professional candidates with language skills, international experience and/or multicultural knowledge.
- Hispanic Today - This family of online publications serves to aid specific targeted minority groups in finding news & information, job opportunities, and other useful employment related resources.
- Echelon Magazine - A magazine that publishes articles on LGBT finance, economic development, workplace advocacy, corporate diversity, education, employment and explores the ever evolving LGBT marketplace.
- Parents, Families & Friends of Lesbians & Gays (PFLAG) - A national non-profit organization with over 200,000 members and supporters.
- ProGayJobs - A recruiting portal that provides diversity-focused employers with opportunities to post jobs and advertise to the LGBT workforce, and provides numerous resources to LGBT job seekers to find jobs with companies that embrace diversity.
- SF LGBT Center Employment Services - The center's LGBT Employment Services Program offers a range of services, events, and workshops tailored to help you get back to work and connected to further training. Including one-on-one job search support, vocational case management, professional mentoring, life skills training, skill building workshops, resume review, interview practice, job leads, access to LGBT friendly employers, LGBT Job Fairs, and referrals to community resources & vocational training programs. They are also proud to offer the nation's first transgender employment program TEEI.