Veteran Resource Links:
- After Deployment provides resources to help veterans who have returned from deployment transition back into the civilian world.
- Department of Labor provides current information regarding hiring initiatives for returning veterans and resources to help connect veterans to civilian jobs.
- The National Resource Directory provides information on how to apply for VA benefits and information regarding your G.I. Bill and specific scholarships for veterans.
- California Department of Veteran Affairs lists all available resources for Veterans in the state of California.
- The Veterans Enterprise is an online resource which aims to spread awareness of issues and opportunities concerning veterans through news and by connecting them with employers who recruit highly trained and motivated transitioning soldiers.
Job Search Sites:
- VetJobs is the leading source for candidates with security clearances.
- The Veteran Employment Center connects users with job search sites and has resources for building a civilian resume utilizing the military skills translator.
- G.I. Jobs provides tips and tools on how to prepare for the civilian workforce.
- VetCentral works with hundreds of companies providing hundreds of potential job opportunities for veterans.
The Veterans Administration offers personal, educational, health, benefits advice and much more.
The Vet Center is staffed by Combat Veterans to assist you in your civilian transition.
P.T.S.D. National Center has comprehensive resources and services for individuals experiencing P.T.S.D.
Local Veterans Non-Profits provide a variety of local resources to help you with your transition.
Veterans Organizations provide a way to develop a strong veterans community.