This section is for resources as they emerge from our extended partnerships. We anticipate that knowledge, best practices, assessment, and evaluation outcomes will develop and be of value to community partners. A benefit of collective community learning with SJSU has been networking amongst our community partners, which might also provide resources to be listed here.
current partner resources:
- Regular access phone and in-person consultation by Center staff
- Gatherings to share best practices or problem-solve with fellow community partners
- Invitation to SJSU agency fairs and student recruitment events
- Participation, representation in partner meetings and strategic planning
- Opportunity to attend local, regional and national community learning conferences
- Recognition (community learning awards, events, publications) by SJSU
- Listing on the Center for Community Learning & Leadership's website as a community learning site. Additional ways of recruiting San Jose students to work or volunteer
- Post jobs and internships through SJSU's Career Center
- List volunteer opportunities with the Volunteer Center of Silicon Valley (408-247-1126)
- Contact SJSU Student Life & Leadership to connect with Student Organizations including Greek Fraternities & Sororities (email@example.com or 408-924-5950)
- Attend SJSU annual nonprofit and government agency resource fair
Also take a look at the CCLL resources page!