Faculty, students, organizations should consider which forms are needed and/or beneficial for best practices. Note: some forms may change with the implementation of SJS4 in 2013-2014. If questions about SJS4, contact CCLL.
Please review Risk Management to see which forms pertain to you.
- Learning Plan and Participation Guidelines
- Student Tracking Sheet
- Student Evaluation of Community Placement
- Orientation Checklist for Students
- Student Service Learning Log
- Faculty-Student Service Learning Log
- CSU Learning Site Assessment Rubric
- University-Organization Agreement Cover Letter AY 2014-15
- University-Organization Agreement
CCLL Program Forms
Project SHINE Forms
- Project SHINE 2013-2014(Coming soon!)
- TB testing information
- List of Project SHINE Sites 2013-2014(Coming soon!)