Graduate Admission Application Instructions
The Department of Communicative Disorders and Sciences
In order to avoid being redirected to our department website, please thoroughly read through our FAQ Page prior to calling the department office; it is extremely likely that your question(s) and the answer(s) you seek is/are already posted.
The Department of Communicative Disorders and Sciences welcomes you to apply to our graduate program. Our department only accepts applications for Fall admission.
The Department of Communicative Disorders and Sciences welcomes you to apply to our graduate program. Our department only accepts applications for Fall admission. Please click on the links below for a list of application instructions:
- Instructions for Regular Master Student Applicants
- Instructions for Extended Master Student Applicants
- If you are a prospective graduate student and do not have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communicative Disorders and Sciences, you will apply to our M.A. program, but will be considered an Extended Masters (EM) student upon acceptance into the program.
- Effective Fall 2015, GRE is required. SJSU Recipient Code is 7013.
- CBEST must be taken and passed by deadline of February 1, 2015
- CBEST is required for all domestic, International, and out of state students