Departmental Advising

King Library Campus Entrance

Undergraduate and graduate students in Communicative Disorders & Sciences are strongly encouraged to meet with a departmental academic adviser at least once per semester. These meetings will provide you with an opportunity to plan your courses and discuss your degree progress. 


Bachelor of Arts Degree Advisement 
Undergraduate student advisement is provided by Dr. June McCullough, and she can be reached at:


Master of Arts Degree Advisement
Graduate student advisement is provided by individual faculty members assigned to each student upon matriculation into the graduate program.