Our faculty and supervisors conduct community service programs, such as our preschool hearing screening program. Faculty members are available for consultations, community presentations and advice in their respective areas of expertise.
We offer our clinical services in the community for both the private and public sectors
and for non-profits, as well.
For More information please contact:
Carlin Graveline via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group therapy is offered in these specialty clinics:
- Accent Modification Clinic - for non-native speakers of English
- Beginning Lipreading Clinic - for hearing impaired individuals
- Conversational Skills Group - for clients with acquired brain injury
- Social Language Group - for adults with Autism and related disorders
- SJSU Conversation Club - for young adults with AAC systems
Referrals are being accepted for future specialty clinics:
- Laryngectomee Support Group
- Swallowing Disorders
- Recovering Brain Injury Group
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Groups for young adults with, or in need of, AAC systems.