Program Educational Objectives
- Prepare students for their professional careers and licensure by strengthening their knowledge in their specialization (depth) and extending their skills and knowledge base (breadth).
- Provide students advanced proficiencies for professional practice to enable them to advance in the licensing process and equip them for advancement in their career.
- Improve students’ research skills and prepare them for further graduate study.
- Provide students with experience and skills for multi-disciplinary and cross-CE disciplinary practice.
Four Graduate Program Outcomes (POs) are aligned with the PEOs and are assessed in individual graduate courses.
By the end of the program, students should be able to:
- Apply advanced concepts, theory and analysis for problem solving;
- Synthesize and integrate necessary engineering concepts into engineering solution process;
- Apply modern tools for computations, simulations, analysis and design;
- Communicate effectively.