With the generous support of an ACE-Sloan Faculty Career Flexibility award, the following list of resources will help members of the university community locate assistance and information pertaining to a variety of "family" topics.
- Leave information for prospective parents: FAQs on SJSU policies related to maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- Childcare Resources: FAQs on SJSU resources on childcare and links to parenting and childcare resources
- School-Age Child and Adolescent Resources: FAQs on SJSU policies related to leaves to care for family members and with links to school aged child care resources on the web including information on choosing a school, summer camps, English as a second language, and children with disabilities
- Eldercare Resources: FAQs on SJSU policies related to leaves to care for family members, SJSU resources on eldercare, and links to eldercare resources on the web
- Work Life Balance: FAQs on resources to balance work and family better including SJSU best practices, and tips on time management and stress reduction