Financial Literacy Series
Few of us have had much formal training in financial planning. But decisions we make throughout our careers can have a significant impact on our financial circumstances. With the generous support of an American Council on Education/Sloan Foundation award, we have developed a series of Financial Literacy modules, to help acquaint you with some of the key concepts and resources in this areas.
Authors of the Series: Stoyu Ivanov and Marco Pagani, Accounting & Finance, Lucas College and Graduate School of Business
All the modules in this Financial Literacy series were created for faculty, funded by a "Transition to Retirement" award to SJSU from the American Council on Education.
- Module 1: Time Value of Money
- Module 2: Paystub and Benefits
- Module 3: CalPERS Retirement Benefits
- Module 4: Supplemental Savings Programs
- Module 5: Guidelines and Tips for Retirement Savings
Financial Literacy: Introduction (6:45)