Emeritus and Retired Faculty Association RSCA Award
The award was created by SJSU ERFA (Emeritus and Retired Faculty Association) to support scholarly research and creative activity that advance the careers of faculty applicants.
Faculty eligible to apply include lecturers with more than 6 years of continuous service to SJSU, tenure-track faculty and tenured faculty.
Past award recipients:
- John Gieng. Department of Nutrition, Food Science & Packaging
- Yoon Chung Han. Department of Design
- Ruma Chopra. Department of History
- Alan Soldofsky. Department of English & Comparative Literature
- Ningkun Wang. Department of Chemistry
- Nicole Dudbus. School of Social Work
- A.J. Faas. Department of Anthropology
- Faustina DuCros. Department of Sociology and Intedisciplinary Social Sciences
- Katherine Harris. Department of English & Comparative Literature
- Patricia Albers. The purpose of her project was to conduct biographical research on the life of Andre Kertesz. Department of Art and Art History
- Emily Chan, Christina Mune and Kathryn Blackmer Reyes. MLK Jr. Library