Creating Accessible Official Faculty Website
This page contains information, tutorials or resources on how to create official and accessible faculty profile website at SJSU.
- What is Web Accessibility?
- To create official SJSU faculty websites, view Faculty Website Guide [pdf] or visit CFD Communication Technology page for more information.
- To create administrative or department websites, visit OU Campus Training provided by SJSU's Web services.
- Web Accessibility Evaluation Resources at CSU
- Other available web accessibility resources or tools:
- W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI): develops strategies, WCAG 2.0 technical standards or guidelines, training and resources to help make the Web accessible to people with disabilities
- HiSoftware® Cynthia Says™ Portal: a tool to test the accessibility of your web content by entering your URL
- WebAIM (Web Accessibility in Mind): offers product, services, training and other popular resources to evaluate the accessibility of your web content
- WAVE: a tool developed by WebAIM to evaluate the accessibility of your web content
- Accessibility Wizard for Microsoft Office: A tool to evaluate desktop applications