Developing Your Learning Materials
As you plan your instructional activities, you will, no doubt, want to include materials of many kinds and from many sources. The programs and opportunities listed here are intended enable participants to explore, develop and select instructional materials that serve to supplement learning in or outside of the classroom.
Alternatives for Learning Materials
Learning Material Development Guidelines
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL) guidelines from National Center of UDL
- More resources on UDL from the perspective of accessibility
- CreativeCommons - Copyright information to share, remix, reuse, legally.
- Copyright for fair use
Resources of Sharable Learning Materials
- Learning materials in MERLOT (Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching) Find peer reviewed materials or submit your own.
- iTunesU at SJSU
- Examples of lecture videos from leading universities
- WordImages This site has 75,000 images on a variety of subjects that are free for educational use.