ChAD Masters Program Application
- Graduate Program Applications can be completed online
- Instructions for international applicants can be found at the Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluation (GAPE).
- Additionally, all graduate applicants must submit the following directly to the Department
of Child & Adolescent Development: How to Apply- Guidelines
- Three letters of recommendation
- A full transcript (official or unofficial copies are acceptable for the department)of all college-level work
- A statement detailing professional goals and experience working with children and/or adolescents