Teaching Permits

photo: King Library - Koret Atrium

The Department also provides students who major or minor in Child and Adolescent Development with course requirements for receipt of an Associate Teacher Permit and/or and emergency Children's Center Instructor's Permit. Additional information and application forms are available from the Santa Clara Office of Education, Credentials Department (408.453.6767).