Undergraduate Advising

As an undergraduate ChAD major, you can expect to receive excellent advisement in the various major options we offer. Our advising is designed to help students develop and follow a plan for completing their course requirements.

The University requires all students to see a major advisor  during their first year at SJSU. ChAD faculty strongly encourage you to meet with an advisor in your first semester at SJSU. You must be a currently-enrolled ChAD major to make an advisement appointment.

Undergraduate General Advising

Once you are a declared ChAD major, you may schedule an advisement appointmentTo prepare for an appointment advising documents must be submitted three business days prior to your appointment date or the appointment will be canceled. To view the list of the documents you will need to give us, click on the link that best applies to you:

Undergraduate Graduation Advising

When you have completed 90 units of coursework, apply for graduation.

Are you ready to apply for graduation? For information about your graduation application click on the link below that best applies to you:

Graduate Advising

If you have questions about the graduate program, contact the program coordinator, Dr. Nadia Sorkhabi.