New ChAD Students

You must be a declared major before you sign up for an advisement appointment.

Advice for New Majors

Read about the difference between Plan A and Plan B and decide which path you will follow to complete your BA in ChAD. If you are unsure about which plan to choose, make a list of the questions you will need to ask your advisor.

Schedule a general advisement appointment

For your first advising appointment submit the following documents to SH 201 on the Wednesday one week prior to your appointment date:

  • Plan A or Plan B advising form (fill out the top portion only)
  • Unofficial transcripts of all your college work (e.g., community college, SJSU)