Transfer ChAD Students

You must be a declared major to sign up for an advisement appointment.

Advice for First-Semester Transfer Students

Read about the difference between Plan A and Plan B and decide which path you will follow to complete your BA. If you are unsure of which plan to choose, make a list of the questions you will need to ask your advisor.

to schedule a general advisement appointment with Dr. O'Donnell-Johnson in SH 216.
Submit the following documents to SH 201 at least 3 business days prior to your appointment date:

  1. Plan A [PDF] | Plan B [PDF] form, whichever applies to you, and fill out the header portion of the plan form
  2. Unofficial transcripts if you have transferred any courses from other universities or community colleges
    1. Identify college name(s) on the top of the page
  3. Current SJSU schedule (if available)