Is ChAD your minor?

Are you ready to apply for graduation?

Have you completed 90 units?

Here's what to do:

  1. Print out a copy and fill in your name, student ID number, and your grades in the classes you took for the minor.
  2. If you took the equivalent of ChAD 60 and/or ChAD 70 at a community college, write in the course prefix and number AND the name of the college in place of 60 or 70 on the form (e.g., FCS 70, San Jose City College).
  3. For the minor classes you will be taking prior to graduation, just fill in the course number.
  • Take your minor form to SH 201 along with a printout from MYSJSU showing your completed coursework and grades (and a copy of your community college transcript if you did not take ChAD 60 and/or 70 at SJSU).
  • Anytime three business days after submitting your materials, return to SH 201 to pick up your minor form. You will receive a signed sealed form to add to your graduation application and a copy for your personal records.
  • If you have questions or would like to meet directly with an advisor, we'd be happy to talk with you. Sign up for an appointment in SH 201 when you hand in your materials.