Common Student Forms


Schedule an advising appointment.

Apply to Graduation Form

Complete step by step information to graduation and the forms related to it can be       found.

Graduation Date Change Form

The graduation date change form should be submitted at least two months prior to your anticipated graduation date. The date change form is located on the Registrar's forms link titled “Graduation Date Change”. There is a moddest processing fee which can be paid at the Bursar's Office.

Change of Major / Minor Form

Complete information on changing your major/minor can be found.

Student Research Award Forms