29th Annual Northern California Undergraduate Research Symposium
The ACS Northern California Undergraduate Research Symposium will be hosted by San Jose State University at the Student Union on May 6, 2017. The event showcases undergraduate research through oral and poster presentations. The symposium is supported by the Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society (SAACS) at SJSU, the ACS Santa Clara Valley Section and the College of Science.
- Submissions will close at 6:00 pm on Friday, March 24, 2017
- Oral presentations will be 20 min. long, with a 15 min. talk and 5 min. for questions.
- Boards for the posters will be 3 ft. tall by 5 ft. wide, please do not exceed this size.
- To submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation, follow the instructions at the link below.
- Abstract submission
- Registration will close at 6:00 pm on Monday, April 10, 2017.
- To register, fill out the form at the link below.
Professor Carolyn Bertozzi (Stanford University) will give the keynote address at the symposium.
May 6, 2017
8:00-8:45 am: Registration
8:45-9:00 am: Introductory remarks
9:00-11:00 am: Oral sessions
11:00 am-12:00 pm: First poster session
12:00-1:00 pm: Lunch
1:00-2:00 pm: Second poster session
2:00-3:00 pm: Keynote lecture by Professor Carolyn Bertozzi
3:00-3:05 pm: Concluding remarks
Directions and parking:
San Jose State is located in downtown San Jose. See directions to San Jose State.
For any questions or concerns, please send an email to email@example.com.