Employee Accident/Injury: Workers' Compensation
Accessible Education Center (AEC)
Student/Visitor Accident/Injury Reporting
- Located in the Clark Hall building, CL 550 (extended zip 0004, phone 408-924-1558)
EMPLOYMENT ACOMMODATION RESOURCE CENTER (EARC):
New Graduate Students Forms:
- Applicant Evaluation Form (pdf)
- Prospective Research Advisor Interview Form (pdf)
- Change of Classification in Master's Program (pdf)
Current Graduate Student Forms:
These forms must be turned in by the student to the Chemistry Department after each event has been completed and the Advisors have signed off on them. If possible, please have all forms signed with a blue pen to distinguish the original document.
- Preliminary Seminar Guidelines and Evaluation Form (pdf)
- Preliminary Seminar Scheduling Information (pdf)
- Petition for Advancement to Graduate Candidacy (pdf)
- Final Oral Exam Report Form (pdf)
- Final Seminar Report Form (pdf)
Culminating Experience Form:
For the Culminating experience form to be created, please make sure all of the items on the Checklist above have been turned in to the Chemistry Department Office along with the two forms with all the pertinent signatures. If possible, please have all forms signed with a blue pen to distinguish the original document.
In order to be processed, the two forms below must be turned in to the Chemistry Department Office (DH 518) at the same time. The forms must be typed, not hand written except for your signature.