- Bond resonance in the structure of high temperature layer cuprate superconducting alloy
- "Chemical activity in YBa2Cu3O7-delta across the normal to superconducting phase transition" J. V. Acrivos Microchemical Journal2011, 99 (2), 239-45.
- "The investigation of EPR paramagnetic probe line width and shape temperature dependence in high-temperature superconductors of Bi-Pb-Sr-Ca-Cu-O system" J. G. Chigvinadze, J. V. Acrivos, I. G. Akhvlediani, M. I. Chubabria, T. L. Kalabegishvili, T. L. Sanadze Physics Letters A2009, 373, 874-8.
- "Investigation of relaxation phenomena in high-temperature superconductors HoBa2Cu3O7-delta at the action of pulsed magnetic fields" J. G. Chipinadze, J. V. Acrivos, S. M. Ashimov, A. A. Iashvili, T. V. Machaidze, T. Wolf Physics Letters A2007, 371, 469-74.
- "Theory/experiments III of x-ray flux effect on periodic lattice distortions in YBaCuO7-delta" H. S. Sahibudeen, M. A. Navacerrada, and J. V. Acrivos in Technical Proceedings of the 2007 Nanotechnology Conference and Trade Show, Nanotech2007, Volume 1.