Graduate Student Advising
We use CME Graduate Google group to send graduate advising announcements. Frequent information about advising and department events go out to our graduate student email list. You can subscribe, change your email address, or unsubscribe yourself. Make sure your email address is up to date.
You must submit an advising form to your advisor prior to registering in classes each semester. You will have a hold on your registration until your advisor approves your classes.
- BS ChE A - Z Dr. Liat Rosenfeld
- BS MatE A - Z Dr. Richard Chung
- MS ChE A - Z Dr. Melanie McNeil
- MS MatE A - Z Dr. Craig England
- CME Graduate Student Checklist
- ChE/MatE Graduate Student Orientation presentation
- CME Tentative Schedule of Class Offerings
- CME Thesis/Project Report Guidelines
- CME Transition Classes
- Miscellaneous Forms from Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluation (GAPE)
- CME Graduate English Writing Requirements