Advantages to giving
There are a variety of methods available to you for providing financial support to the College of Business. Not only can your gift assist the College, it will offer you some unique income and tax advantages.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction
- Increase your income with certain gift plans
- Eliminate capital gains tax on your appreciated asset
- Reduce your estate taxes
- Receive lifetime income from special gift plans
- Enjoy the knowledge that you are helping the College of Business
Contributors of $1,000 or more are given exclusive membership to the College of Business Dean's Circle. The Dean's Circle is a newly-created honorary donor/investor group that recognizes the College's most generous alumni and friends.
Dean's Circle contributors help us achieve excellence in our academic programs at the College of Business. The gifts support the Dean's priorities - student scholarships and clubs, curriculum development, and salary stipends for top faculty.