You have the power to impact the future….
Share your time and expertise with our staff, faculty and students. The purpose of the College is to transform students – to make them ready for the future of global work. The best way for us to do this is through the involvement of alumni and friends in the world of work. There are several key ways to contribute: Guest lecturers, student mentoring, advisory groups and real-world student projects. Please feel free to contact any of the academic departments or program directors for more information.
- Accounting and Finance
- Marketing and Decision Sciences
- Management Information Systems
- Global Innovation and Leadership
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA)
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST)
- Master of Science in Transportation Management (MSTM)