Silicon Valley’s Entrepreneurship and Education Programs
Explore the Silicon Valley Success Formula
for Technologies and Growth
- Custom designed programs in Emerging Mega Growth, Mega Markets technologies and opportunities such as Cyber Security, Block-chain, Shared economy, Internet of Things/ Data Analytics, AI/BI, Energy, Blockchain/Crypto, Medical devices as required for the program.
- Learn from leading Silicon valley technologists, CXO’s and academics who will introduce the audience to cutting edge technologies, tools and methods for enabling business growth.
- Experience the Silicon Valley eco-system and culture through special visits to leading companies such as Amazon, Google, Facebook, Paypal as required for the program.
- Perform specific company analysis and assist with meetings for partnerships, collaboration, joint ventures and technology alliances for business growth and revenue.
- Steps and components to building up a start-up company utilizing Silicon Valley methods.
- Guide with blue ocean business plans, company formation, IP protection and other legal requirements.
- Connecting with Angel funding, leading Venture Capitalist, accelerators and Technology Incubators for start-ups.
- Visits to leading silicon-valley start-ups such as Proterra, Door-dash, Postmates, GenZe etc.
- Learn from successful serial entrepreneurs, venture capitalists with networking opportunities.
- Assist with go to market strategies including finding pilot customers, finding Silicon Valley partners for US expansion/ scale and exit strategies.
- Networking activities include visits to Silicon Valley iconic locations, vineyards, golden gate bridge.
For International Students and scholars: Two-week long summer programs
- Introduce students to the silicon valley entrepreneurial spirt, methods, success formulae including IC, VC, SC, CC.
- How to go from Idea to proof of concept, to business plan to company formation to getting beach-head customers and raising venture capital. Participants will get hands-on opportunity create pitch decks and present to venture capitalists. Also included in this workshop will be building high performance teams/
- Visits to leading silicon-valley start-ups and corporate visits such as Google, Okera, Stanford, Silicon valley technology museum, etc.
- Speakers will include leading Authors, entrepreneurs and renowned professors.