Center for Organizational Resilience
The mission of the Center for Organizational Resilience (COR) is to serve as Silicon Valley’s Center-of-Excellence in the emerging field of cyber resilience management.
COR’s will achieve its mission by:
- Forming Communities of Interest within and across societal groups; and creating a safe, neutral and trusted environment
where policy makers and subject-matter experts from diverse backgrounds and societal
groups can collaborate to advance the art and resolve contentious issues on topics
- Achieving a Reasonable Cyber Standard-of-Care (SOC)
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Sharing (TIS)
- Fostering, facilitating and conducting meaningful knowledge advancement in the areas of:
- Multi-stakeholder decision making theory
- Inter-stakeholder role and responsibility management best practices
- Inter-stakeholder translation and reporting practices
- Disseminating knowledge and best practices through educational and training programs tailored to government, academia, for-profit, and non-profit organizations.
COR’s will use its “Societal Group Cyber Policy Reference Architecture,” an integrated cross-societal group, cross-profession decision-making and management best practice tool, to guide structured and meaningful knowledge advancement and dissemination in the field of cyber resilience.