Registration is now OPEN!
Please read these instructions before submitting your entry to the SVBPC
Step 1: Registration
- To register, go to: https://goo.gl/HjQLFj
- Click on “Click Here to Apply”
- Create an account with your First name, Last name, Email address, and password. When done click on "Signup" button. NOTE: Please enter a valid and working email address and password; you will need to login with them the next time.
- Click on “Create a new application”
- Complete at least the first two questions on the “Application Form” tab:
i. Startup Name
ii. Describe your business in 7 words or less
- Click on “Save and Next”
- Invite Team Members
- Click “Next”
- Complete all entries from “Personal Form” tab
10. Click on “Save and Next”
You have to submit the above information by April 30, 2017
Only one member of each team must complete registration.
Step 2: Submitting your complete entry
- 1. By May 5, 2017, please login to the Registration podium and submit responses to all required questions, which contain an asterisk, to complete your application:
i. A BP document that includes 1-page Executive Summary and responses to the set of questions posted under “Guidelines for BP document” in the application form tab.
ii. A Pitch deck (10 slides max.)
iii. A video pitch of 60-90 seconds.
- Click on “Submit Application” at the end of the ‘Checklist’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Status’ tab to confirm that your entry is received.
- The “Status” tab shows the details of your Entry and Submission Status with the announced
results if any.
Step 3: Editing your entry
- You can edit your entry up to May 5th, 2017.
- Login to your account, scroll down to the bottom of the “Checklist” tab, and click on ‘Un-submit Application’.
- You can make your changes to it (including replacing uploaded files) and once again click on “Submit Entry”.