Please read these instructions before submitting your entry to the SVBPC 2014
- To register, go to: https://www.younoodle.com/competitions/2014_silicon_valley_business_plan_competition
- Create an account with your First name, Last name, Email address, and password. When done click on "Join" button. Note: Please enter a valid and working email address and password; you will need to login with them the next time.
- Complete the first two questions on the ‘Entry Details’ form i.e.:
i. Your Project Name
ii. A brief description of the product/service and value proposition
- Click on “Save and Next”
- Submit your personal details on the ‘Personal’ tab.
- You have to submit the above information by April 21, 2014.
- Registration must be completed by only one member of each team.
Step 2: Submitting your complete entry
- 1. By April 28th 2014, please login to the Registration podium and submit the following in the ‘Entry details’ to complete your application:
i. A 1-page Executive Summary and responses to a set of questions posted in the registration form.
ii. A Pitch deck (10 slides max.)
iii. A video pitch of 60-90 seconds.
- Click on “Submit Entry” at the end of the ‘Checklist’ tab before April 28th 2014.
- Click on the ‘Status’ tab to confirm that your entry is received.
- The ‘Account’ tab shows the details of your Entry and Submission Status with the announced results if any.
Step 3: Editing your entry
- You can edit your entry up to April 28th 2014.
- Login to your account and click on your entry name. ‘Unsubmit’ your entry.
- You can make your changes to it (including replacing uploaded files) and once again click on “Submit Entry”.