Kurt Garrett, BA, F12, Spring 2013 Graduation Ceremony Speaker
Department of Communication Studies Graduation Ceremony, Spring 2016
DATE: Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Time: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
LOCATION: SJSU Event Center, 290 S. 7th Street
Fall 2015, Spring 2016, or Summer 2016* graduates are eligible to participate in the ceremony.
*Summer 2016 graduates may walk only if they are taking no more than 2 classes this summer.
Ticket sales will begin on Thursday, April 7, 2016, at 10 a.m.(Graduates do not need a ticket.)
The COMM Office will not be selling tickets. Please direct any questions about ticket purchases to the Event Center.
* You do not need to purchase a ticket for yourself.
* You do need to purchase a ticket for all family/friends who will be attending.
* You do not need a ticket for children under two who will be sitting on a lap.
* There is no limit to the number of tickets you can purchase.
In order to participate in the ceremony, you must fill out the COMM Convocation Registration form:
* You do need to register to ensure your name is in the program.
Deadline to fill out the form and be included in the program is May 1.
To participate in the graduation ceremony – you’ll need to wear regalia. Please see this website for information: http://www.sjsu.edu/commencement/graduates/regalia/
Contact Dr. Andrew F. Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org