Students may claim guest tickets after completing the Intent to Participate form. After this is complete, students will receive an email, "Commencement Ceremony Tickets, Parking and Name Pronunciation," from email@example.com.
This email will provide instructions on how to access the Marching Order system, provide name pronunciation information and access to print/send guest tickets and parking passes (for Avaya Stadium ceremonies). Access to guest tickets will be provided the next business day after the Intent to Participate form is complete.
Degree candidates who complete the Intent to Participate form before 11 a.m. on April 23 are automatically being notified by email that they can now claim their tickets.
Parking and Directions
- Parking and directions for ceremonies at the Event Center at SJSU.
- Parking and directions for ceremonies at Avaya Stadium.
Both the Event Center at SJSU and Avaya Stadium are accessible venues. For questions about special accommodations, please contact the Special Events team.
All ceremonies will be streamed live from the commencement website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is commencement?
- What time should I arrive?
- Where do I park?
- Will graduate names be read out loud at the ceremony?
- Will photos or videos be taken?
- Will there be ASL interpreters at the ceremonies?
- Can guests take photos?
- Will medical help be provided for persons in need?
- What can my guests bring to the ceremony?