The deadline to complete the Intent to Participate form has passed.
If you would like to participate in your college’s commencement ceremony, please email email@example.com and include the name of your college, your major and your Tower ID number. For some ceremonies, remaining guest tickets are limited.
Parking and Directions
- Parking and directions for ceremonies at the Event Center at SJSU.
- Parking and directions for ceremonies at Avaya Stadium.
Both the Event Center at SJSU and Avaya Stadium are accessible venues. For questions about special accommodations, please contact the Special Events team.
All ceremonies will be streamed live from the commencement website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is commencement?
- What time should I arrive?
- Where do I park?
- Will graduate names be read out loud at the ceremony?
- Will photos or videos be taken?
- Will there be ASL interpreters at the ceremonies?
- Can guests take photos?
- Can my guests come up to the stage to take photos?
- For ceremonies at Avaya Stadium, can guests and family members go see graduates on the field following the ceremony?
- Will medical help be provided for persons in need?
- What can my guests bring to the ceremony?