SJSU Spartans Top Fan Contest
The San José State football team is playing in the 2012 Military Bowl! Are you the San Jose State Spartans Top Fan? Here's your chance to show your Spartan Pride, and you might win!
Multiple prizes will be awarded for the top videos. First place: a Table for 10 at Stanley's Sports Bar during the Military Bowl. Second place: $150 Gold Points card. Third place: a one-month parking permit! There are also additional prizes for originality. Entry deadline is Tuesday, December 18, 2012 (midnight PST). UPDATE: Deadline has been extended to Thursday, Dec. 20 at 10am (PST).
Create a 30-second video featuring yourself displaying your Spartan Pride. At the beginning of the video, say: “This is why I am the San José State Spartans Top Fan.” Have fun and be creative, but please keep it appropriate. To enter, sign in and leave a video response in the comment box below this contest introduction video and submit your entry. Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Video Contest" and your contact information (name, address, telephone and email) along with your video URL between Monday, December 10, 2012 and Tuesday, December 18, 2012 (midnight PST). UPDATE: Deadline has been extended to Thursday, Dec. 20 at 10am (PST). The SJSU Office of Marketing and Communications will select the SJSU Spartans Top Fans, based off the video's content. Winners will be announced on Thursday, December 20, 2012. Good luck, and go Spartans!
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com. Thank you to our partners Spartan Athletics, Spartan Shops, Event Center at SJSU and Stanley’s Sports Bar!
Monday, December 10, 2012 to Tuesday, December 18, 2012 (midnight PST)
- Create a 30-second video featuring yourself displaying your Spartan Pride.
- At the beginning of the video, say: “This is why I am the San José State Spartans Top Fan.”
- Upload the video to SJSUSpartansTopFan's YouTube channel in Reply To the Top Fan Contest Introduction Video. Click Here to Upload >>
- After you have uploaded your video, submit your details to be eligible to win. Send
an email with the subject "Video Contest" and containing the following information
- Your name
- Street address
- City, State
- Email address
- Phone number
- Video contest entry URL
- You may not infringe on any copyrights, such as posting copyrighted music or clips/images from copyrighted materials such as movies.
- This contest is open to users age 18 and up.
- This contest is open to applicants from: RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES.
- Please abide by the YouTube Terms of Service and Community Guidelines. Entries that do not comply are disqualified.
- By entering you accept that YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest, by entering you agree to release YouTube from all liability related to this contest.
- State all disclosures required by all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in all jurisdictions in which your contest is offered or promoted.
- Your entries are wholly compliant and consistent with the YouTube Terms of Service.