Stephanie Aoki, M.S.
- Psychology Intern Counselor
M.S. in Clinical Psychology at California State University, Fullerton (2013)
Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology at Arizona State University (Expected 2019)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- APA Division 17 (Society of Counseling Psychology)
- APA Division 45 (Society for the Psychological Study of Culture, Ethnicity, and Race)
- Asian American Psychological Association
Areas of Special Interests:
Asian American Psychology
Integrative with emphases on cognitive-behavioral therapy, interpersonal process, and psychodynamic-based aproaches through a multicultural lens.
- Speaks conversational Japanese