Peers in Pride (PIPs)
Why navigate SJSU alone when a Peer Mentor can help?
- Bridging the Gap for the SJSU LGBTQI Community
- Are you an incoming or non-traditional LGBTQI student?
- Would you like to:
- Get connected to the LGBTQI Community at SJSU?
- Get confidential support?
- Get linked to resources avaible to you?
- Make new friends?
Peers in PRIDE is a free mentorship program designed for incoming LGBTQI students. We provide individual support and resources to undergraduate, graduate, and non-traditional students. For questions or to request more information contact: Tova Feldmanstern at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the LGBT Resource Center.