General Mental Health Topics
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Drug Free America
Body Image & Eating Disorders
- African American Catholic HIV/AIDS Task Force
- Gay Men's Health Crisis
- National Native American AIDS Prevention Center (NNAAPC)
Learning about Happiness
Download for FREE to your MP3 or listen directly on your computer!
- http://members.kaiserpermanente.org/redirects/listen/ --audio presentations on various topics, include a guided imagery relaxation session.
- http://www.hws.edu/studentlife/counseling_relax.aspx --Guided Progressive relaxation exercise and a Combination relaxation exercise available from Hobart & Wiliam Smith Colleges.
- http://www.uhs.wisc.edu/health-topics/stress/relaxation.shtml -- more relaxation exercises to download from University of Wisconsin
American Psychological Association - Information for after math of trauma
Other Mental Health Links
More Information and Handouts on Various Mental Health Topics
- http://members.kaiserpermanente.org/redirects/listen/ --Free download and audio presentations on various topics, including healthful sleep, relieving stress, and easing pain.
Health Organizations and Information
Mental Health Organizations with sections on health information
- American Psychological Association
- American Counseling Association
- National Institutes of Mental Health
- National Alliance on Mental Illness