Information and Orientation Meetings
Department Information Meetings (Future Students):
These sessions are for individuals interested in information about the Counselor Education Department's graduate and credential programs and who may be interested in applying for admission to these programs. All meetings are held in Sweeney Hall (SH) - see campus map.
Fall 2019 Prospective Student Department Information Meeting Dates:
- Friday, November 22, 2019 at 4 pm in SH 431
- Friday, December 13, 2019 at 4pm in SH 431
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 4 pm in SH 431
Department Orientation Meetings (New Admits):
These sessions are for newly admitted Counselor Education Department graduate and/or credential students. All meetings are held in Sweeney Hall (SH).
Spring 2020 New Student Department Orientation Meeting Dates:
- Friday, December 20, 2019, at 4 PM, SH 431
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020, at 4 PM, SH 431