Continuous improvement of our program with assessment input

 

We have also continued to improve on our Program Outcomes. Changes and effect were noted as follows.

1. In Fall 2012, we found problems in Outcomes B and C in CS 151. In Spring 2013, changes were made to the pedagogy according to the recommendations in the Fall 2012 report, and results were analyzed and compared.

 

2. In Spring 2012, we found problems in Outcomes A and J in CS 146. In Spring 2013, changes were made to the pedagogy according to the recommendations in the Spring 2012 report, and results were analyzed and compared.

              - Comments and Suggestions