How to enroll in an internship class (CS190 or CS190I)
- Find a semester-long paid project at an industrial site.
- Obtain an offer letter from the employer that indicates (1) above.
- Look up for your company here to see if your company has signed a University-Organization Agreement with SJSU. If yes, skip and go to (5).
- If the employer has not signed a University-Organization Agreement with SJSU, follow these steps to complete this requirement.
- Present a copy of your offer letter and a link to your company as listed under here to the instructor in charge of internship classes.
- Obtain an add code from your internship instructor to register the class before the last day to add.
International students will need a CPT form and please follow the steps here for this additional requirement.