Materials: Style Guide
The following Style Guide will be covered in lecture. The Style Guide must be followed for the following documents: Resume/Cover Letter, Literature Review, Proposal, and Formal Report.
Please set-up Microsoft Word to reflect the following:
- Text: Normal, Arial 12 pt, Regular, Black
- Heading #1: Arial 16 pt, Bold, Black
- Heading #2: Arial 14 pt, Bold Italics, Black
- Heading #3: Arial 13 pt, Bold, Black
- Headers and Footers: Arial 10 pt, Bold Italics, Gray 50%
- Annotations, Titles for Tables, Figures, and Charts: Arial 12 pt, Regular, Black, Hanging Indent
- List Bullets: Arial 12 pt, Normal, Black, Outline Numbering 1, 1.1, 1.2, etc.
- Citation Format: APA format will be used throughout the semester (http://www.apa.style.org)