We typically hire interns and co-ops for these positions:
- Applications Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Finance Analyst
- Hardware Engineer
- Human Resources/Employee Communications
- Information Systems Analyst
- Product Test Engineer
- Process Device Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Verification Engineer
How Do I Qualify?
You must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be registered as a full-time student during and following internship
- Demonstrate strong academic achievement in a technical or business curriculum
with a Bachelors, Masters, MBA or Ph.D. degree in progress in one of the following majors:
- Computer Science
- Electrical, Computer, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Information Systems
- Human Resources
- Business Administration
- Possess unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
- Be committed to the duration of internship - usually 10-12 weeks
To search for current openings, click here. Select Co-op, Intern, and your field of study (Ctrl + select) under Job Category and San Jose under City Location.
Who We Are
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration.
Xilinx Technology Evolution
Break-out in Customer Value
- Dramatically accelrated productivity
- Integrate more functions into ever fewer chips while preserving flexibility
- Increase system performance
- Reduce total system power
- Reduce system/BOM (Bill of Material) costs
We’re committed to continuous expansion of these customer initiatives in future generations of Xilinx’s All Programmable technologies and devices.
Only Xilinx has the portfolio to enable design teams to develop All Programmable electronic systems. This expands their system value advantages, addresses the industry’s “programmable imperative” by reducing exploding design costs, and dramatically increases flexibility and lowers risk in a rapidly changing market environment.
Our flagship All Programmable devices underpin today’s most advanced electronics. Among the broad range of end markets we serve are: