Degrees and Forms
Students should meet with their advisors every semester to evaluate their degree progress and determine what classes still need to be taken. The Degree Progress option on your MySJSU is not equivalent to meeting with your advisor. A full list of our faculty can be found here.
Student support for advising and career advice can be found at the College of Humanities and the Arts Student Success Center in Clark Hall 244. Visit us in person or via our website.
- Major Form - BFA Animation/Illustration [PDF] (For BFA majors admitted from Fall 2013 to Fall 2015 only)*
- Major Form - BFA Animation/Illustration [PDF] (recommended for students who began attending before fall 2013)
- How to fill out the major form - BFA Animation/Illustration [PDF]
- How to fill out the major form - BA Design Studies [PDF]
- Change of Major/Minor More than 90 [PDF]
- Change of Major/Minor Less than 90 [PDF]
- ANI 178 Internship Application [PDF]
- ANI 178 Intern Evaluation Form [PDF]
- Approved Electives [PDF]
*Note: Students admitted to the department after fall 2015 will only be admitted to Design Studies and will be required to indicate Animation/Illustration as an area of interest when applying to be eligible to have priority to get into the ANI classes.