Degrees and Forms
Students should meet with their advisors every semester to evaluate their degree progress and determine what classes still need to be taken. The Degree Progress option on your MySJSU is not equivalent to meeting with your advisor. A full list of our faculty can be found here.
Student support for advising and career advice can be found at the College of Humanities and the Arts Student Success Center in Clark Hall 244. Visit us in person or via our website.
- Major Form - BFA Animation/Illustration [PDF](For BFA majors admitted from Fall 2016 to Fall 2017)
- Major Form - BFA Animation/Illustration [PDF](For BFA majors admitted from Fall 2013 to Fall 2016 only)*
- Major Form - BFA Animation/Illustration [PDF] (recommended for students who began attending before fall 2013)
- Major Form - 2018-19 BA Art Design Studies (Animation/Illustration area) [PDF]
- How to fill out the major form - BFA Animation/Illustration [PDF]
- How to fill out the major form - BA Design Studies [PDF]
- Internship Application (DsGN 127) [PDF]
- Internship Evaluation Form (DsGN 127) [PDF]
- Approved Electives [PDF]
*Note: Animation/Illustration is a highly impacted program, which means we have far more applicants and students than we can accommodate. Students are accepted into the BFA in ANI/ILL only at the time they apply for admission to SJSU. No internal changes of major are allowed into the BFA Animation/Illustration.