Chicano/Latino Faculty & Staff Association
Chair: Dr. Julia Curry, 408-924-5310
The mission of the CLFSA is to advocate and support opportunities for Latino students, faculty and staff at San Jose State. The goals and objectives of CLFSA are to ensure that the university:
- Increases access, retention and graduation rates of Latino students;
- Recruits, retains, promotes and tenures greater numbers of Latino faculty and staff members;
- Provides increased opportunities for faculty and staff members to advance to administrative and policy-making positions;
- Reflects the Latino experience throughout the curriculum;
- Improves its connections with and service to the Latino community.