San Jose State University : Diversity Master Plan
February - March 2009
- IE/Diversity Plan Design Mini Teams work on action step implementation details and assessment plan and measures.
- Inclusive Excellence Fellows present their action steps to president, provost, and deans and at a separate time, to the design team.
- Inclusive Excellence Fellows work on action step implementation details and assessment plan and measures.
- Halualani meets with appropriate division leads and managers for possible implementation of action steps (where possible); may gain additional suggestions for improvement and will incorporate these (done through April 2009).
March - April 2009
- Halualani shares Inclusive Excellence/Diversity Master Plan with all campus for feedback and revisions.
- Halualani completes diversity allocation analysis.
- Halualani works with appropriate division lead and managers for implementation of action steps.
- Halualani reports on implementation status of all action steps to President Whitmore, president's cabinet, Inclusive Excellence Master Plan Steering Committee (President's Reading Group on Diversity), IE design team, IE Fellows, and entire campus.
- Halualani puts on recognition event for IE Steering Committee, design team members, and IE Fellows.
- Details worked out for full implementation of action steps for IE Diversity Master Plan.
- IE Diversity Master Plan finalized, written up, and in operation.
- Plan is complete and in motion.
- First year of assessment of IE/Diversity Master Plan objectives and progress (to be assigned to an existing group/committee)
- Second year of assessment of IE/Diversity Master Plan objectives and progress (to be assigned to an existing group/committee)
- Campus re-examination of IE/Diversity Master Plan and exploration of the need for a revision of the plan (to be done by president in conjunction with the Inclusive Excellence/Diversity Master Plan Steering Committee).