CourseMatch: Cross-Campus Enrollment
The California State University (CSU) system offers students the ability to enroll in courses listed at other CSUs through the CourseMatch Program. Eligible students can search through the list of courses offered at participating CSUs as well as course descriptions for each course. Students interested in participating should consult with their academic advisor to determine if the course(s) can apply to your degree requirements.
Complete the CourseMatch Readiness Survey or review the requirements below to see if you are eligible to participate in the CourseMatch Program.
Requirements for Undergraduate Students Participation in the CourseMatch Program:
- You must have completed at least one term as a matriculated student at your home campus, and have earned at least 12 units there.
- You must be in good standing at your home campus and have a GPA of 2.0 in all completed work.
- You are/will be enrolled at your home campus during the period of concurrent enrollment with full-time tuition and fees paid.
Requirements for Graduate Students Participation in the CourseMatch Program:
- You must have graduated or otherwise left your last college in good standing.
- You must have completed at least one term as a matriculated graduate student at your home campus before concurrently enrolling in an online course at a participating CourseMatch campus.