The Experiential Track
Ever wanted to try something out before implementing it with your students in your real class? Then the experiential track is for you! These workshops are hands-on with participants enrolled in a demo course as a student. We consider the pedagogy of various Canvas teaching strategies and can see the teacher’s perspective visible on the overhead, but participants explore how the tools work from the perspective of a student on their own devices. Bring your questions!
- Hands-On Exploration Lab: Playing with Collaborative Learning Tools
- Hands-On Exploration Lab: The “Write” Way
- Hands-On Exploration Lab: Compare & Contrast Two Canvas Courses
- Hands-On Exploration Lab: No Cheating and No Plagiarism!
- Hands-On Exploration Lab: Writer's Help - Leveraging an Automated Tool that Supports all Student Writers
- *Hands-On Exploration Lab: Camtasia, Finish it!
- Exploring Immersive Technologies: Virtual and Augmented Reality in Teaching and Learning