New Adventurer Track
New Adventurer Track is for instructors who are newer to San Jose State or to Canvas and/or educational technology in general. This strand will get you up to speed with all the essential features of Canvas and introduce you to some the most commonly used instructor resources used at San Jose State University.
- New to Teaching Online OR New to Teaching Hybrid
- Canvas I: Getting Started with Canvas for Beginners
- Canvas II: Creating and Organizing Content with Modules, Pages, and Files (Online)
- Canvas III: Mastering Assignments, Grades, and Analytics for Student Success (Online)
- Canvas IV: Creating Community with Discussions, Groups, Chat, Collaborations, & Conferences (Online)
- Canvas Design Tips and Best Practices
- Hands-On Exploration Lab: No Cheating and No Plagiarism!
- Getting Started with Zoom